Gift certificates are available to the value of $50, $100, $150 and $250 (AUD). Certificates can be put towards the hundreds of tours and experiences offered by The Big Bus tour and travel guide in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Cairns, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart and Darwin (some conditions apply). Recipients can choose from wine tours, guided walks, food tours, scenic day trips, day cruises and scenic flights from many of Australia’s leading tour operators.
If you hold a promotional gift certificate from The Big Bus tour and travel guide, please refer to the terms and conditions for use below.
How it works
☆ Complete the order form for a gift certificate to the value of $50, $100, $150 or $250 AUD.
☆ Once your order is received, you will receive a digital certificate by email to print and enclose in a card or forward on to the recipient.
☆ Your recipient has 12 months from the date of certificate issue to make their booking.
☆ Please refer to the terms and conditions of use.
☆ Recipients can choose from more than 500 tours and experiences offered on The Big Bus tour and travel guide website in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide and Hobart.
☆ Gift certificates can be redeemed for more than one activity. Your recipient simply pays any outstanding balance at the time of booking.
☆ Gift certificates are a safe and secure way to give an experience-based gift.
Purchase a certificate
Terms and conditions
Unless otherwise specified, the following terms and conditions apply to both purchased gift certificates, and promotional gift certificates and vouchers issued by The Big Bus tour and travel guide.
- Gift certificates can only be redeemed via The Big Bus tour and travel guide and cannot be redeemed directly with suppliers.
- Gift certificates are transferable, however the permission of the original recipient must be provided in writing.
- A minimum booking value of $50AUD applies to the redemption of promotional gift certificates issued by The Big Bus tour and travel guide. No minimum booking value applies to the use of purchased gift certificates.
- Gift certificates can be used to purchase tours and experiences offered for direct sale by The Big Bus tour and travel guide in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide and Hobart. Certificates cannot be used to purchase tours and experiences offered through affiliate partners such as Viator or Expedia.
- Promotional gift certificates cannot be redeemed for cash and must be redeemed in full at the time of use. Any unused credit on a purchased gift certificate may be used at a later date, within the validity period of the certificate.
- A limit of one promotional gift certificate applies per booking. There is no limit to the number of purchased gift certificates that can be used per booking.
- Recipients can purchase more than one tour or activity with their certificate. Any additional cost beyond the value of the certificate must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Gift certificates are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
- Recipients may be required to show proof of ID to redeem their certificate.
- Gift certificate bookings are subject to our standard booking terms and conditions.