Gift certificates are available for any amount from $10 to $1,000 (AUD). Certificates can be put towards any of the hundreds of tours and experiences offered by The Big Bus in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Cairns, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart, Darwin, and selected regional centres.
☆ Recipients can choose from wine tours, guided walks, food tours, scenic day trips, day cruises, scenic flights and attractions.
☆ Gift certificates can be redeemed for more than one activity. Your recipient simply pays any outstanding balance at the time of booking.
☆ Gift certificates are a safe and secure way to give an experience-based gift.
Some conditions apply (please refer to the terms and conditions below).
If you have a promotional gift certificate from The Big Bus tour and travel guide, please refer to the terms and conditions for details of use.
Purchase a gift certificate
How to purchase a gift certificate
- Complete the order form for a gift certificate to the required value. Use a whole dollar amounts only (no cents). Example: For $150, enter 150.
- Once your order is received, you will receive a digital certificate by email to print and enclose in a card or forward on to the recipient.
- Your recipient has 12 months from the date of certificate issue to make their booking.
Terms and conditions
Unless otherwise specified, the following terms and conditions apply to both purchased gift certificates and promotional gift certificates issued by The Big Bus tour and travel guide.
- Gift certificates can only be redeemed via The Big Bus tour and travel guide and cannot be redeemed directly with suppliers.
- Gift certificates are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Gift certificates are transferable, however the permission of the original recipient must be provided in writing.
- Gift certificates can only be purchased in AUD, and redeemed in AUD.
- A minimum booking value of $50AUD applies to the redemption of promotional gift certificates issued by The Big Bus tour and travel guide. No minimum booking value applies to the use of purchased gift certificates.
- Purchased gift certificates can be redeemed for any tour or experience offered on The Big Bus tour and travel guide website. Promotional gift certificates can only be redeemed for tours offers by The Big Bus tour and travel guide in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide and Hobart. Promotional gift certificates cannot be redeemed for tours and experiences offered through affiliate partner sites such as Viator.
- Promotional gift certificates must be redeemed in full at the time of use. Any unused credit on a purchased gift certificate may be used at a later date, within the validity period of the certificate.
- A limit of one promotional gift certificate applies per booking. There is no limit to the number of purchased gift certificates that can be used per booking.
- Recipients can purchase more than one tour or activity with their certificate. Any additional cost beyond the value of the certificate must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Gift certificates are valid for 12 months from the date of issue. This can be extended for purchased gift certificates by request.
- Recipients may be required to show proof of ID to redeem their certificate.
- Gift certificate bookings are subject to our standard booking terms and conditions.