Featured guest review:
‘This tour was amazing! First we had breakfast with a koala named Archer, followed by a leisurely visit to Featherdale Wildlife Park to see more native Australian animals. We enjoyed a lovely lunch and gorgeous views of the Blue Mountains. Our luxury coach was the most comfortable I have ever been on. It was like Business Class for buses! Our guide Glen was knowledgeable and really went above and beyond the call of duty for all of us. He made sure we were well taken care of throughout the day. I would highly recommend this tour.’ Kellyd4177
- Visit Featherdale Wildlife Park for breakfast and a VIP koala encounter
- Interact with kangaroos, wallabies and other Australian native animals
- Drive through the picturesque towns and villages in the Blue Mountains
- Enjoy lunch and high tea at a charming teahouse and museum in the quaint village of Leura
- Take in sweeping views of the iconic Three Sisters rock formation and Jamison Valley
- Learn about local Aboriginal culture at a private cultural presentation
- Visit Scenic World — home to the famous Scenic Railway, Skyway and Cableway (follow the prompts to add Scenic World rides to your booking)
- Relax in the VIP lounge and enjoy an included beverage during a river cruise back to the Sydney CBD.
- Guided group tour with commentary
- Selected CBD hotel pick-up
- Luxury air-conditioned coach transport with extra legroom, USB ports, complimentary Wi-Fi, snacks and bottled water
- Friendly and knowledgeable guide
- Entry to Featherdale Wildlife Park
- VIP Koala Encounter and breakfast
- Indigenous culture presentation at Waradah Cultural Centre
- High tea lunch at Bygone Beautys and entry to the Teapot Museum
- River cruise with an included glass of bubbly, wine, beer or fruit juice.
Adults/children: AUD $220pp
This tour has one standard price for adults and children.
What you can expect
For those looking to make their day in the sublime Blue Mountains one to remember for years to come, this full day Premium Blue Mountains Coach Tour from Sydney allows you to see and do it all in absolute comfort and style. You’ll travel on a luxury sightseeing coach that offers extra legroom, supremely comfortable seats, and bottled water and snacks. When your camera battery runs low, take advantage of the guest USB ports, and use the complimentary Wi-Fi on board to upload your precious images to social media for all the world to see. It’s these small extras that really set this tour apart, and that’s before you even hop off the coach!
There are so many special moments and wonderful inclusions on this Premium Blue Mountains Coach Tour from Sydney. Along the way you’ll enjoy: [More]
- Early access to award-winning Featherdale Wildlife Park at Doonside
- Breakfast at the park and your own private VIP encounter with a koala
- The opportunity to hand-feed kangaroos and wallabies.
- Amazing views from Echo Point in Katoomba of the Three Sisters and expansive Jamison Valley
- An Aboriginal cultural presentation at Waradah Cultural Centre, where you’ll learn about Indigenous art and bush tucker, and even try some samples
- A didgeridoo-playing demonstration and the chance to have a go yourself
- A sumptuous high tea lunch at Bygone Beautys in Leura, delivered silver-service style with lovely pomp and ceremony
- Entry to the Bygone Beautys’ quirky Teapot Museum — home to over 6,000 teapots
- A stroll through the quaint garden village of Leura
- The opportunity to visit Scenic World and ride the Scenic Railway, Cableway and Skyway (additional cost applies), or head out on a gentle self-guided bushwalk and breathe in the mountain air tinged with eucalyptus
- A relaxing cruise along the Parramatta River, where you’ll watch the sun set behind the Blue Mountains as you enjoy a glass of bubbly, wine or beer in the VIP lounge.
The tour ends as you disembark from your cruise at either Circular Quay or Darling Harbour on the edge of the Sydney CBD.
This Premium Blue Mountains Coach Tour from Sydney will make your day in the mountains as memorable as it can possibly be, and have you travelling in supreme comfort. Now that’s what we call sightseeing!
Kellyd4177 (10/1/2018) – Via TripAdvisor
This tour is amazing! First we had breakfast with a koala named Archer, followed by a leisurely visit to Featherdale Wildlife Park to see more native Australian animals. We enjoyed a lovely lunch and gorgeous views of the Blue Mountains. Our luxury coach was the most comfortable I have ever been on. It was like Business Class for buses! Our guide Glen was knowledgeable and really went above and beyond the call of duty for all of us. He made sure we were well taken care of throughout the day. I would highly recommend this tour!
Start your booking