‘This relaxed bespoke tour offers a great value day out in Victoria’s renowned Yarra Valley. You’ll visit a chocolaterie and ice creamery, learn about sparkling wine production at celebrated Domaine Chandon and visit a selection of vineyards to sample their signature drops. Choosing your own lunch venue on the day enables the tour operator to keep the price low.’
- Explore the renowned Yarra Valley’s wine scene
- Visit the delicious Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery
- Spend time at Domaine Chandon, and learn about the production of sparkling wine
- Visit two or three local vineyards for wine tastings (depending on time)
- Maximum group size: 11.
- Guided small group tour with commentary
- Comfortable air-conditioned transport
- CBD hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Friendly and knowledgeable local guide
- Self-guided tour at Domaine Chandon
- Visits to up to three additional vineyards
- Wine tastings at each venue.
Adults/children: AUD $77pp
This tour has one standard price for adults and children. This tour is not suitable for children under the age of four.
What you can expect
This small group Yarra Valley Wine Tasting Tour from Melbourne is a great way to experience some of the top drops on offer from Victoria’s premier wine-producing region. The Yarra Valley has a rich history of viticulture that dates back more than 150 years. More recently, it has hit the radar as a gourmet food destination.
With CBD hotel pick-ups completed and all guests on board, the tour sets off from Melbourne and heads east towards the picturesque Yarra Valley. The urban landscape soon gives way to lush pasture land and thriving vineyards. [More]
Your first stop is the deliciously renowned Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery. It doesn’t need too much of an introduction, but here you’ll enjoy free chocolate tastings, and watch the chocolatiers handcraft their products.
Next stop on this Yarra Valley Wine Tasting Tour from Melbourne is Domaine Chandon, Australia’s undisputed home of sparkling wine. You’ll be able to explore the visitor centre and cellar door, before heading off on a self-guided tour to learn sparkling wine is produced.
You’ll have the opportunity to purchase a light lunch (own expense) before the tour continues on to two or three vineyards for wine tastings. The final number of vineyards visited depends on time. You’ll return to Melbourne around mid afternoon, and be dropped off at your CBD hotel.
This Yarra Valley Wine Tasting Tour from Melbourne is a relaxed and cost-effective way to experience the delights of the Yarra Valley.
Start your booking