‘Enjoy a luxe private wine tour to the Yarra Valley for up to seven guests at one fixed price. Choose the standard tour itinerary or design your own. You can add options including wildlife experiences, gourmet food and wine tastings, vineyard tours and even a hot air balloon flight.’
- Explore the wineries, wildlife and gourmet food offerings of the Yarra Valley at your own pace
- Enjoy the services of a private guide with an interest in wine and local history
- Travel with up to seven guests for the one fixed price
- Add bespoke experiences to your day out, depending on your interests
- Maximum private group size: 7.
- Private small group tour with commentary
- Transport by luxury vehicle
- CBD hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Knowledgeable local guide
- Complimentary bottled water
- Booking service as required for lunch, wine tastings, wildlife experiences and winery tours. Alternatively, you are welcome to make your own bookings.
Adults/children: AUD $750 for up to seven guests
What you can expect
This Yarra Valley Private Wine Tour from Melbourne is perfect for the discerning couple or small group looking to explore Victoria’s famous Yarra Valley on their own terms, but without the hassle of driving. Immerse yourself in the extraordinary beauty of the landscape, the wildlife and the many award-winning wineries that make this region so special — and do it all at your own pace.
The standard tour price includes hotel pick up and drop off, private touring in a luxury vehicle for up to seven guests, commentary on wine and local history from your knowledgeable guide, and complimentary bottled water. [More]
There is a proposed itinerary that you are welcome to follow:
- Medhurst winery
- Hanrahan winery
- Boutique lunch and wine tasting
- Domain Chandon winery
- Dairy farm/chocolate factory/winery/brewery/sightseeing.
Alternatively, an itinerary can be designed specifically for you, depending on your interests. Simply book your basic tour online and we will contact you to discuss your requirements.
You’ll be picked up from your accommodation in a luxury vehicle, before heading off towards the Yarra Valley to begin your day of discovery.
You may first like to visit the famous Healesville Sanctuary, for a close encounter with the more than 200 species of Australian wildlife. You can hand feed the kangaroos or cuddle a koala (must be booked in advance), and there are opportunities for photographs with a host of iconic Aussie animals.
You’ll be absolutely spoilt for choice when it comes to selecting which wineries to visit on this Yarra Valley Private Wine Tour from Melbourne. You also have the option of visiting a local dairy farm, a brewery, a chocolate factory, or soaring high above the terrain in a hot air balloon. Lunch can be booked at any number of top wineries.
Your passionate guide will ensure that your Yarra Valley Private Wine Tour from Melbourne is the perfect day. Spend it exactly the way you want to in one of Australia’s most stunning locations.
Start your booking