‘Enjoy the relaxed pace and friendly vibe on this superb day out in one of the most beautiful parts of regional Victoria. Visit boutique brewhouses dotted across the Yarra Valley, and learn everything there is to know about the amber nectar from your beer-thusiast guide.’
This segment of Tour the World was produced by Late Night Media Productions, under a co-production agreement with Peppercorn Productions — publisher of The Big Bus tour and travel guide. Copyright © Late Night Media Productions.
- Take in the beautiful scenery of the Yarra Valley
- Travel with a knowledgeable, beer-loving guide
- Visit a selection of the Yarra Valley’s finest boutique breweries and cideries
- Taste a variety of ales, lagers and ciders
- Enjoy a delicious gourmet pub lunch
- Maximum group size: 13.
- Guided small group tour with commentary
- CBD and Docklands hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Comfortable air-conditioned transport
- Friendly and knowledgeable guide
- Visits to four or five breweries and cideries (depending on time), with generous tastings at each
- Lunch (main course and tasting paddle).
Adults: AUD $165pp
This tour is not suitable for children. Minimum age: 18 years
What you can expect
Located just an hour’s drive from inner-city Melbourne, the Yarra Valley is renowned for its wine scene. What you may not know is that the valley is also home to numerous boutique breweries, cideries and distilleries. This fabulous small group Yarra Valley Brewery Tour from Melbourne with Lunch will introduce you to the valley’s craft brewing industry – and let you taste the wares of the best brewers in the region.
You’ll depart Melbourne for the Yarra Valley in a comfortable air-conditioned minibus, taking in the picturesque scenery along the way. The tour visits four or five breweries, cideries and distilleries across the day (depending on time). At each stop on this Yarra Valley Brewery Tour from Melbourne, you’ll enjoy generous tastings. [More]
Some of the venues visited include:
- Napoleone Brewery & Cidery
- St Ronan’s Cider at Badger Creek Blueberry Farm
- Buckley’s Brewery
- Hargreaves Hill
- Coldstream Brewery
- Riders Beer
- The Public Brewery
Along with a wide range of lagers and ales, you’ll taste delicious sweet and dry ciders, blueberry and strawberry wines, gins, ports, kombuchas and sparkling wine. The tour also includes a gourmet pub lunch, served with a beer tasting paddle.
This friendly Yarra Valley Brewery Tour from Melbourne is the perfect introduction to the region and its delicious craft-brewed wares.
Had a great day. Learnt a lot from Paul!