‘The small group size of around 11 guests ensures you won’t feel overwhelmed by the number of participants on this tour. The early departure from Melbourne helps avoid the mid-afternoon surge in visitor numbers at the 12 Apostles, and gives you more time at each stop.’
- Depart Melbourne early to avoid the large tour buses and crowds
- Take in the spectacular coastal scenery of the Great Ocean Road
- See the iconic landmarks of the region, including the 12 Apostles, London Bridge and Loch Ard
- Stop at the emotive Memorial Arch
- Visit the tranquil seaside towns of Lorne and Apollo Bay
- Take a walk through the lush rainforest at Maits Rest.
- Guided small group tour with commentary
- Comfortable air-conditioned transport
- CBD hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Friendly and knowledgeable guide
- National park entry fees.
Adults/children: AUD $135pp
This tour has one standard price for adults and children. This tour is not suitable for children under the age of four.
What you can expect
This personalised Small Group Great Ocean Road Tour from Melbourne will let you experience the majestic scenery of the Great Ocean Road without the overpowering rush of larger tours. You’ll see the best the region has to offer at a relaxed pace, and enjoy the services of a knowledgeable local guide.
You’ll enjoy inner-city hotel pick up before heading off along one of the world’s most famous coastal routes. The first stop is world-famous Bells Beach outside surfing capital Torquay. You may be lucky enough to spot kangaroos. From there, it’s on to the renowned Memorial Arch for the chance to commemorate those who toiled to build the Great Ocean Road following WWl. [More]
Next stop on this Small Group Great Ocean Road Tour from Melbourne is the lush Kennett River, where you’ll explore the eucalypt forest and have the opportunity to spot a range of wildlife in its natural habitat — including koalas!
You’ll reach the resort town of Apollo Bay at lunchtime, where you’ll have ample free time to purchase lunch at one of the many fabulous cafes.
Finally, it’s on to what every guest has come to see: the iconic sandstone formations of the 12 Apostles, London Bridge and Loch Ard Gorge.
Coastal scenery, tranquil beachside towns and magnificent rainforest — this Small Group Great Ocean Road Tour from Melbourne has it all — and more!
Start your booking