‘SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium offers a sensational experience for the entire family. It’s located right in the heart of the CBD — within walking distance of most city hotels or easily accessible on the free Circle City tram. Enjoy the exhibits, expert presentations and feedings of iconic species of marine life.’
- Meet thousands of aquatic animals including sharks, rays, penguins and a large saltwater crocodile
- See a number of different marine habitats
- Enjoy expert talks and watch feeds throughout the day
- Learn about the aquarium’s important conservation programmes
- Choose from a range of optional unique experiences, including shark dives and penguin encounters (additional costs apply)
- Avoid the entry queue with a skip-the-line ticket.
Need to know
- SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium is located in the Melbourne CBD, and is easily accessible on public transport.
- Your ticket price includes presentations, talks and the chance to watch animal feedings throughout the day
- Optional activities incur an extra cost
- Last admission is one hour before closing time
- There is a choice of food outlets for lunch and snacks (own expense)
- You must print and bring a paper copy of your voucher for this activity.
Children (4 to 15 years): AUD $28ppThere is no charge for children under the age of four. Prices are subject to change. Please refer to the booking form for the most up-to-date pricing.
What you can expect
Finding Nemo was never so much fun! SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium is the ideal family activity for visitors to Melbourne, and is absolutely awash with amazing things to see and do. Step inside this incredible underwater world to encounter thousands of marine animals, housed in 12 separate habitat zones.
As one of the city’s premium attractions, SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium does get busy, but you can kiss the entry queue goodbye when you purchase a skip-the-line admission ticket online. Sail straight inside and spend more time exploring! [More]
Inside the aquarium you’ll be able to get up close and personal with all manner of marine animals, including rays, jellyfish, sharks, penguins, turtles, a huge saltwater crocodile and myriad colourful tropical fish. You’ll also learn about the many different environments these critters reside in. Visit the Croc Lair, Bay of Rays, Penguin Playground, Seahorse Lair and more.
As well as the exhibits, your ticket includes presentations, talks and the chance to see animal feedings throughout the day. For those that want to get even closer to the action a range of unique encounters are available (additional cost applies), including the chance to dive with sharks or get up close to the King penguins.
Don’t forget to find out more about the aquarium’s range of amazing conservation programmes and projects.
If you’d like to be… under the sea… grab a skip-the-line ticket for the SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium and get there even quicker!
Cover image: David Moore/Alamy