‘The Queen Victoria Market is one of Melbourne’s top attractions. Explore the heritage halls with a knowledgeable guide, and enjoy an amazing variety of included tastings. A delicious sweet treat is the perfect way to end this experience, and guests take home a fabric shopping bag as a gift from the market.’
- Tour the famous market with an expert guide
- Meet many of the market’s best loved traders and stallholders
- Sample seafood, pasta, cheeses, cured meats, antipasto and more
- Discover the rich history of the market precinct
- Maximum group size: 15.
- Guided small group walking tour
- Friendly and expert market guide
- Ten food tastings (more than enough for lunch!)
- Complimentary Queen Victoria Market shopping bag
- $5 Queen Victoria Market shopping voucher.
Adults: AUD $69pp
Children (3 to 12 years): AUD $49pp
This tour is not suitable for children under the age of three.
What you can expect
Bring your appetite as you set off on this Queen Victoria Market Ultimate Foodie Tour — a fun, informative and very tasty way to explore what is undoubtedly one of Melbourne’s best-loved gourmet enclaves!
As you stroll through the heritage-listed halls on this Queen Victoria Market Ultimate Foodie Tour, your expert guide will share some of the extensive history of the market, which dates all the way back to the late 1800s. You’ll also meet some of the best-known and much loved traders who have made the market what it is today — a true foodie destination. [More]
Throughout this Queen Victoria Market Ultimate Foodie Tour you’ll enjoy generous samples and tastings, including amazing specialty cheeses and cured meats, mouth-watering antipasto, handmade pasta and the freshest seafood. You’ll also enjoy a sweet treat — a freshly made gelato or perhaps the market’s signature hot jam doughnut!
This Queen Victoria Market Ultimate Foodie Tour is a must-do for foodie’s visiting the Victorian capital. Enjoy!