‘Enjoy a relaxed and fun day seeking out fabulous fashion items from yesteryear on this small group tour. Enjoy the comfort and convenience of an air-conditioned minibus to carry you and your bargain-filled bags. A delicious cafe-style lunch is included.’
- Discover Melbourne’s vibrant vintage fashion scene with a local in the know
- Visit many of Melbourne’s multifaceted inner-city suburbs, most with their own unique vintage fashion microcosm
- Shop in a large range of retro and vintage fashion stores and outlets
- Enjoy a delicious cafe-style lunch with your fellow vintage devotees
- Maximum group size: 10.
- Guided small group tour
- Friendly and knowledgeable local guide
- Comfortable air-conditioned transport
- Visits to multiple Melbourne suburbs to visit vintage and retro fashion stores
- Café-style lunch
- Six hours of relaxed shopping time.
Adults/children: AUD $149pp
This tour has one standard price for adults and children. This tour is not suitable for children under the age of 15.
What you can expect
From funky Fitzroy to Footscray and everywhere in between, this small group Melbourne Vintage Shopping Tour will take you on a ride in the Victorian capital’s flower-powered fashion time machine, and you won’t even have to carry your own shopping bags!
Normally you’d have to shop ’til you drop, but this tour allows you to go retro in style, as you enjoy the convenience of being driven around to all the best vintage shopping spots in an air-conditioned minibus. No need to worry about finding your way, navigating public transport or parking. All you need to focus on is finding those vintage and retro hidden treasures! [More]
The Melbourne Vintage Shopping Tour takes around six hours, during which you’ll visit several well-known vintage outlets and discover a host of ‘locals only’ boutiques that you’d never be able to find on your own. Whether your passion is glamorous 1920s party frocks or funky 1970 flares, you’ll find it all on this amazing tour.
Shopping is hungry work so you’ll take a break in the middle of the day for a delicious included cafe-style lunch. Then it’s back to the racks to seek out those pieces that are perfect for your signature style. For vintage and retro fashionistas, this Melbourne Vintage Shopping Tour is a dream day!