‘Your street artist guide will take you on a relaxed stroll through the Melbourne CBD, where you’ll view the latest art-scapes and learn about the city’s rise as a global centre for street art. The tour concludes with a VIP tour of The Blender Studios — one of the city’s foremost shared creative spaces.’
- Visit the street art-emblazoned laneways of Melbourne’s CBD with a working artist as your guide
- Go off the beaten track to discover the city’s hidden art-scapes
- Enjoy a VIP tour of The Blender Studios in the Docklands
- Mingle with artists in their work spaces
- Maximum group size: 12.
- Guided small group walking tour
- Friendly and knowledgeable street artist guide
- Expert commentary on the history of Melbourne’s street art scene and the techniques used by artists
- VIP tour of The Blender Studios
- Selection of market snacks and a beer, wine or soft drink.
Adults: AUD $69pp
Children (under 16 years): AUD $35pp
What you can expect
You’ll meet your artist guide for this Melbourne Street Art Tour in the city centre and begin a three-hour exploration on foot of the CBD’s vibrant street art-scapes. As the first and only tour in the country run by street artists, this is the ultimate way to discover just how significant Melbourne’s role has been in shaping street art recognition globally.
Your Melbourne Street Art Tour guide will lead you around the back streets, arcades and laneways of the CBD to tiny out-of-the-way galleries and hidden underground treasures that few people other than the tight-knit street art community know. You’ll learn about individual artists and get an understanding of ever-evolving technical details like stencil art, paste-ups and spray painting.
This Melbourne Street Art Tour culminates in a visit to The Blender Studios — one of the city’s most dynamic creative spaces. You’ll receive a VIP tour of this communal art studio. As you chat with local artists, you’ll enjoy a cold beer, wine or soft drink and some fresh market snacks.