- Discover some of Melbourne’s most diverse rooftop bars
- Enjoy fabulous views of the CBD
- Learn some of Melbourne’s history and enjoy the city’s popping laneway art
- Enjoy a drink at each venue and conversation with your guide and fellow guests
- Maximum group size: 8.
- Guided small group walking tour
- Friendly and knowledgeable local guide
- Interesting commentary
- Visits to four contrasting rooftop bars in different CDB precincts
- One drink per person at each venue.
Adults: AUD $109pp
This tour is not suitable for children. Minimum age: 18 years
What you can expect
Melbourne’s rooftop bar scene has become something of an institution for locals. These rooftop venues are not always easy to find, but this small group Melbourne Rooftop Bar Walking Tour solves that problem.
The tour begins in the city centre, where you’ll meet your friendly local guide and the rest of your group. You’ll visit four contrasting venues on this Melbourne Rooftop Bar Walking Tour. Each bar is chosen for its unique style and characteristics. Some are small and quirky, others chic and sophisticated, while others offer ‘ye olde worlde’ charm. Others are hip, happening and the current place to ‘be seen’. [More]
The pace of this Melbourne Rooftop Bar Walking Tour is very relaxed. At each venue, you’ll enjoy an included drink and amazing twilight views across the city. As you walk between bars along Melbourne’s famous laneways, you’ll pass some of the city’s colourful street art, and hear interesting stories about key CBD landmarks.
While food is not included in the tour, you’re most welcome to purchase a bite to eat at any of the bars visited. Your guide is an absolute wealth of information on the local restaurant scene, and you’ll pick up plenty of recommendations for eateries to return to during your stay in Melbourne.
Start your booking