‘On this small group Melbourne walking tour you’ll visit up to 15 bars tucked away down laneways and behind unassuming doors. Most of them would be impossible to find on your own. The tour includes two delicious cocktails along the way, prepared by some of the city’s best bartenders.’
- Visit 10 to 15 of Melbourne’s most interesting inner-city bars
- Discover several venues that only a local would know about
- Enjoy delicious cocktails made by the city’s best bartenders
- Be part of a lively tour and make new friends along the way
- Maximum group size: 10.
- Guided small group walking tour
- Friendly and knowledgeable local guide
- Plenty of lighthearted commentary on things to see and do around Melbourne
- Two cocktails at selected venues
- Priceless insider knowledge of Melbourne’s small bar scene.
Adults: AUD $109pp
This tour is not suitable for children. Minimum age: 18 years
What you can expect
This fun, relaxed and friendly Melbourne Hidden Bar Walking Tour will introduce you to the CBD’s best small bars and secret watering holes, and give you an intensive introduction to the hidden bar culture this city is so famous for. You’ll discover a host of venues even some of the locals wouldn’t know about, and be able to add Melbourne’s funkiest bars to your address book.
You’ll meet up with your local guide in the city centre and head off to your first venue. Over the next three or four hours you’ll visit 10 to 15 bars within a radius of about four city blocks, so wear your comfortable shoes and be prepared to climb a few stairs (rooftop bars are a definite ‘thing’ in Melbourne!). [More]
At each venue you’ll have plenty of time soak up the vibe of the funky bolt holes that feel a million miles away from the rest of the city. At two of the bars you’ll enjoy an included cocktail, put together by the city’s most skilled bartenders.
By the end of this Melbourne Hidden Bar Walking Tour you’ll be equipped with some serious insider knowledge of the city’s nightlife and have made new friends as part of the deal. Kick on with some more recommendations from your guide, or head back to your favourite venue to see out the evening.
This Melbourne Hidden Bar Walking Tour is suitable for anyone interested in seeing a different side of Melbourne and experiencing the city’s amazing nightlife.