‘Dining is one of the great joys of travelling to Melbourne. Not sure where to start? Get the lowdown from a local foodie on the culinary hotspots and history of this delicious city.
- Explore Melbourne’s laneways and CBD food precincts on a guided stroll with a local foodie
- Discover what’s hot in the local food scene
- Taste your way through five diverse culinary experience
- Culinary styles include Modern Chinese, Peruvian, Spanish, Asian Fusion, Contemporary Australian and more
- Maximum group size: 8.
- Guided small group walking tour with commentary
- Friendly and knowledgeable guide
- Generous tastings at five contrasting eateries
- Tips from your guide for more restaurants to try during your stay in Melbourne.
Adults/children: AUD $125pp
This tour has one standard price for adults and children. This tour is not suitable for children under the age of ten.
What you can expect
You’ll meet your friendly local guide and the rest of your small group of eight in Southbank to begin this fun and food-filled city stroll. You’ll visit a total of five eateries, all of which are within easy walking distance of each other. In total, you’ll cover around 1.7 kms over the course of 3.5 hours.
Each eatery visited on this Melbourne Foodie Walking Tour has been chosen for its diverse offering and innovative culinary style. Styles you may encounter on your tour include Modern Chinese, Peruvian, Spanish, Asian Fusion, Contemporary Australian and more. At each stop, your guide will share some of the backstory on the dishes you try, along with general anecdotes on Melbourne’s food scene. [More]
This intimate Melbourne Foodie Walking Tour is the perfect introduction to the Victorian capital’s celebrated culinary scene. Taste amazing dishes, pick up restaurant recommendations and enjoy a guided stroll through Melbourne’s network of fabulous laneways. It’s the complete foodie’s package!
At the conclusion of this fabulous Melbourne Foodie Walking Tour, not only will you feel completely satiated, but you’ll have the knowledge to navigate Melbourne’s culinary scene for the rest of your stay. You’ll receive invaluable advice on trending cafes, casual eateries and fine dining establishments to try on your own.
Enjoy this delicious stroll through Melbourne!