‘If you want to see it all, taste it all and do it all on your visit to Victoria’s capital, then this small group walking tour is definitely for you. It includes four of the signature experiences that Melbourne is renowned for!’
- Get a delicious taste of Melbourne’s multicultural food scene
- Take in the views from Eureka Skydeck 88
- Sample Melbourne’s famous coffee culture
- Discover the famous street art of Melbourne’s laneways
- Visit a trendy inner-city bar
- Maximum group size: 12.
- Guided small group walking tour
- Services of a local guide with expert commentary
- Entrance to Eureka Skydeck 88
- Barista-made coffee in an inner-city cafe
- Delicious lunch of multicultural cuisine
- One beer or soft drink per guest.
Adults: AUD $115pp
Children (6 to 11 years): AUD $99pp
This tour is not suitable for children under the age of six.
What you can expect
Where better to start this Melbourne Bites and Sites Walking Tour than with the best views in the city? Head up 88 stories to the fabulous Eureka Skydeck 88. Your guide will give you an orientation of the city and point out all the important landmarks. Then it’s back to street level to begin your exploration.
Your next stop on this Melbourne Bites and Sites Walking Tour is a laneway café to experience the famous Melbourne coffee culture. After a quick lesson in all things caffeine related, you’ll relax with a brew knowing a lot more of the backstory of your favourite hot drink. [More]
Then it’s off to see more of the city’s laneways and the colourful street art-scapes that Melbourne is renowned for. Your guide will explain the street art movement and talk about the most notable artists.
Time for tucker, and here you’ll reap the benefits of dining with a local in the know as your guide takes you to their favourite inner-city multicultural eatery. Over a delicious lunch you’ll learn more about Melbourne’s fascinating migrant history.
To round out the Melbourne Bites and Sites Walking Tour you’ll enjoy an included drink in one of the CBD’s many trendy bars. Your guide will also be happy to give you tips for more things to see and do in the city during your stay.