Featured guest review:
‘Our afternoon driver, William, had a wealth of knowledge and his commentary was full of interesting facts. He pointed out various landmarks, buildings and parks. We visited Fitzroy Gardens for a stroll before continuing our tour. We arrived in Brighton with enough time to visit the local shops and sample some lovely cream cakes. We were then driven back to the city and dropped off at our hotel. Everything ran smoothly.’ David
- See many of Melbourne’s key landmarks and the Royal Botanic Gardens
- Get up close to the city’s premier sporting venues — the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) and Etihad Stadium
- Drive over the Bolte Bridge for spectacular city views
- Visit the trendy bayside suburb of St Kilda and take a stroll down Acland Street
- See the famous multi-coloured Brighton bathing boxes.
- Guided group tour
- Services of a knowledgeable local guide
- Informative commentary
- CBD hotel pick-up and drop-off, and comfortable air-conditioned transport
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on board your coach.
Adults: AUD $71pp
Children (4 to 14 years): AUD $35.50pp
There is no charge for children under the age of four, however spare seats are subject to availability on the day of your tour.
What you can expect
This Melbourne Afternoon City Tour is the perfect introduction to the Victorian capital for first time visitors. From iconic sporting venues and glorious city gardens to the vibrant bayside suburbs of Port Melbourne, St Kilda and Brighton, this tour takes the best of Melbourne and hands it to you. You’ll enjoy the services of a passionate local guide, and travel in air-conditioned comfort with the convenience of selected CBD hotel pick-up and drop-off. All you need to do is sit back, relax and enjoy!
Once CBD hotel pick-ups are completed, your Melbourne Afternoon City Tour will get underway as follows: [More]
- Melbourne Cricket Ground
- Melbourne Park and National Tennis Centre
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- Kings Domain Gardens
- Arts and Cultural Centre
- Etihad Stadium (Docklands)
- Bolte Bridge — Drive over the bridge for spectacular city views
- Port Melbourne
- St Kilda foreshore
- Acland Street (St Kilda) — Take a stroll and enjoy the cosmopolitan mix of funky bars, eateries and world-famous patisseries!
- Elwood and Brighton
- Brighton bathing boxes — Enjoy a photo stop at this iconic remnant from a bygone era.
- Albert Park Lake — Drive along the street circuit of the Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix.
This Melbourne Afternoon City Tour ends with hotel drop-off at around 5.30pm. If you plan to head out afterwards and experience the city’s dynamic dining scene, be sure to ask your guide for a restaurant recommendation!
Please note: The itinerary provided may change due to weather conditions and operational requirements.
David (24/4/2018) - Via TripAdvisor
Our afternoon driver, William, had a wealth of knowledge and his commentary was full of interesting facts. He pointed out various landmarks, buildings and parks. We visited Fitzroy Gardens for a stroll before continuing our tour. We arrived in Brighton with enough time to visit the local shops and sample some lovely cream cakes. We were then driven back to the city and dropped off at our hotel. Everything ran smoothly.
Darshana (15/3/2018) - Via TripAdvisor
Took half day city tour. Tour guide was very informative and very knowledgeable. Really enjoyed the tour.
Adele (16/3/2017) - Via TripAdvisor
A few of us did the afternoon city tour and it was great. Our driver James was absolutely fantastic. So informative and had a very amusing character. We would recommend this tour to anyone.
Start your booking