‘Journey out to the stunning and geologically fascinating Grampians National Park in regional Victoria on this fabulous tour. Experience the wild natural beauty of the Grampians and enjoy an included gourmet pizza lunch. Photo opps of kangaroos are almost guaranteed!’
- Enjoy a day exploring the stunning Grampians in regional Victoria
- Visit scenic sites such as The Balconies and McKenzie Falls
- Take in the views from glorious Boroka Lookout
- Encounter Aussie wildlife, including kangaroos and wallabies
- Discover local Indigenous history and culture at the Brambuk Aboriginal Cultural Centre
- Maximum group size: 24.
- Guided tour with commentary
- Comfortable air-conditioned transport
- CBD hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Friendly and knowledgeable guide
- Sightseeing stops at various points of interest
- Pizza lunch in Halls Gap
- Visit to the Brambuk Aboriginal Cultural Centre.
Adults: AUD $129pp
Children (8 to 12 years): AUD $85pp
This tour is not suitable for children under the age of eight.
What you can expect
Experience the natural beauty and Indigenous significance of Victoria’s famous Grampians National Park (known by the First People as Gariwerd) on this small group Grampians Day Tour from Melbourne. The tour operates at a relaxed pace and includes all the must-see sights.
Following hotel pick-ups, you’ll head northwest towards the Grampians range. The drive takes around three hours and comfort stops are provided as needed. On arrival at the Grampians you’ll ascend into the majestic peaks, and stop at various lookouts and points of interest. Make sure your camera is full charged! [More]
Some of the highlights of this Grampians Day Tour from Melbourne include the magnificent views from The Balconies and a walk to beautiful McKenzie Falls (steps are involved and the walk is optional). You’ll also visit the scenic Boroka Lookout and some of the water reservoirs dotted throughout the range — where you’re quite likely to encounter Aussie wildlife, including some of our most beautiful bird species. As you travel through the Grampians you’re almost guaranteed of seeing kangaroos and wallabies. Stunning wildflowers bloom for much of the year.
In the historic township of Halls Gap you’ll enjoy a delicious included pizza lunch, and have ample free time to explore purchase souvenirs. Next, the tour heads to the wonderful Brambuk Aboriginal Cultural Centre. This amazing facility brings the heritage of the traditional Indigenous owners to life.
The tour arrives back in Melbourne around 9pm. You’ll have the opportunity to purchase dinner en route (own expense).
This Grampians Day Tour from Melbourne provides a friendly way to experience a truly magnificent part of Australia.
Cover image courtesy of Wildlife Tours Australia. Image: Rob Blackburn